Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Book Cover Artist Looking For Work


Now, I'm nowhere near
a great illustrator. I know my limitations (can't draw horses in motion, human anatomy tends to look a bit stiff)...
... but my Swedish publisher lets me create my own book covers, and I enjoy the work.

So I'm looking for book cover assignments. If you are a struggling small-press author and can't spend a fortune, but want a decent-looking, solid cover done... contact me! If you are really short on cash and I like your book, you can pay me with two copies of it.

(Please note: I reserve the right to turn down a job offer if I don't think the book is of at least passable quality, or if its subject matter simply does not appeal to me.)

Here are samples of my cover art designs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my co-workers stumbled on your blog and pointed it out to me. I don't need any cover art at this point, but your black and white interior illustrations look good. If you're interested in doing some work for a small press spec-fiction magazine, check out Shimmer and drop me an email. We pay! But not much.

Mary Robinette Kowal
Art Director
Shimmer
mary [at] shimmerzine [dot] com